- Placement of root form implants
- Restorations of single tooth, quadrant arches, full arch fixed restorations and overdentures
- Sinus grafting techniques with Caldwell luc and osteotome techniques
- Block grafts, autogenous and J blocks, chin and ramus grafts, immediate loading techniques: placement of implants and restorations
- PRP blood collection and harvesting platelets with hands-on
- Every participant will get to place minimum of 2 implants and restore all of the cases with the prosthess- fee includes implants, abutments, prosthesis and all associated clinical expenses.
- The Clinical session will be supervised by AAID credentialed faculty and Roseman University Dental School.
Our Clinical Sessions
- Review most of the validated implant systems popular around the world
- Follow established scientific and clinical criteria for selecting implant systems that would be patient-centric and not implant driven
- Use a multi-modal approach that provides you with all of the tools and techniques to be able to manipulate bone and efficiently sequence your cases
- Teach you to assess benefits and risks of the various implant systems available in the market
- Read a variety of clinical procedures from single tooth implant to quadrant restorations
- Read comprehensive treatment planning sessions to do full-mouth rehabilitation
- Read interactive sessions with experts in the field under AAID faculty supervision
- Read purchase any system. Kits for surgeries will be provided