Course Director: Dr. Bart Silverman, D.M.D
Dr. Bart Silverman graduated from Fairleigh Dickinson University in 1982 Summa Cum Laude and received his doctorate in Dental Medicine in 1986 from Fairleigh Dickinson Jr. School of Dentistry, where he was a member of the Omicron Kappa Upsilon Honor Society. He completed his Oral and Maxillofacial residency at Westchester County Medical Center in 1989 and was chief resident in his final year. He is in private practice limited to Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in New City, N.Y. and is a Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and a Diplomate of the American Board of Oral Implantology. He has been lecturing in the field of implant dentistry for over 25 years. Dr. Silverman is an
attending Physician at Westchester County Medical Center, Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, a Clinical Associate Professor at New York Medical College, Adjunct Clinical Associate Professor Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery New York University School of Dentistry and faculty at NYU Post Grad Continuing Education Dental Implant Program.
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- New York State Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- 9th District Dental Society
1989 – Present member
1998 – 2002 Board of Governors
- Rockland County Dental Society
1992 – Program Chairman
1993 – Treasurer
1994 – Secretary
1995 – Vice-president
1996 – President-Elect
1997 – President
- New York State Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- Bi-State Dental Study Club
1997 – Present, President
- Hudson River Implant Study Club
1998 – Present, President
- Carestream Dental Key Opinion Leader
- Thommen Medical Clinical Scientific Committee
- 2015- 2017 Thommen Medical Advisor
- Biohorizons Implant Company Key Opinion Leader
- Fortune Management Platinum Circle
- American Association of Implant Dentistry
- 2014- 2017 Rockland Boulders Baseball Team Oral Surgeon
- 2017-2018 American Association of Implant Dentistry Education Oversight Committee
Assistant Director : Dr. Shankar Iyer
I have been fortunate to learn and fine tune the art of teaching implant dentistry through our alumni who have successfully graduated from our program. I invite you to benefit from the years of accumulated teaching experience of our world-renowned faculty.
Our Learner-based curriculum has helped our delegates to rapidly incorporate implant dentistry into their practices and many have gone on to practicing advanced procedures, lecturing at major symposia and teaching their peers.
We guarantee to provide you with the best of unbiased education, unparalleled hands-on experience and above all to make you a fine dental implant practitioner.Witness the “benefits of several systems” in one systematic curriculum and we will help you in your decision-making process of selecting the ideal system for your practice since there is no one company in the market today that can satisfy all the needs of your patients.
The AAID is about education and credentialing and we believe that quality education can be accomplished only through a multi-modal approach.This course will prepare you to obtain the only bona fide credentials attainable in Implant Dentistry in the world.
SHANKAR IYER DDS, MDS, FDSRCPS (Glasgow)
- President AAID
- Clinical Asst. Professor, Departments of PG Periodontics, PG Prosthodontics and Implant Fellowship Programs, Rutgers University, NJ, USA.
- Course Director, AAID Maxicourse Asia – Saudi Arabia, Abu Dhabi, India
- Past President NE District, AAID
- Diplomat, American Board of Oral Implantology/Implant Dentistry
- Fellow, American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Editorial Board, Journal of Oral Implantology
- Chairman Global Committee, AAID
- Private Practice limited to Implant Dentistry and Prosthodontics
- Fellow, Greater New York Academy of Prosthodontists
- Co-Director AAID Maxicourses – Las Vegas, Rutgers University, Iran, Egypt and Malta.
- Fellow, International Academy of Dental Facial Esthetics
- Conducted courses and made presentations in over 30 countries
- Published several articles in peer-reviewed journals
- Director, Smile USA Center for Reconstructive Dentistry
- President, Smile USA Center for Educational Excellence
Clinical Director : Dr. Rachana Hegde
Dr. Rachana Hegde is an Associate Professor, Director of Implant Education and Director of Periodontics at College of Dental Medicine (CODM) at Roseman University of Health Sciences, South Jordan Utah.
Dr. Hegde received her graduate degree in Dental Surgery from Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, India in 2005. She completed her post-doctoral education program in Periodontics at College of Dentistry, The Ohio State University in 2014. She served as the chief resident at the final year of her residency. In the same year, she received her Masters of Science degree in Dentistry from The Ohio State University. She is a Diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology and a peer reviewer for the Journal of Implantology and the International Journal of Clinical Implant Dentistry. She has authored and co-authored scientific papers on periodontics and implant dentistry.
Dr. Hegde is currently an active member of the American Academy of Periodontology, American Academy of Implant Dentistry, American Academy of Dental Research and American Academy of Dental Education.