Dr. Bart Silverman graduated from Fairleigh Dickinson University in 1982 Summa Cum Laude and received his doctorate in Dental Medicine in 1986 from Fairleigh Dickinson Jr. School of Dentistry, where he was a member of the Omicron Kappa Upsilon Honor Society. He completed his Oral and Maxillofacial residency at Westchester County Medical Center in 1989 and was chief resident in his final year.
He is in private practice limited to Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in New City, N.Y. and is a Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and a Diplomate of the American Board of Oral Implantology. He has been lecturing in the field of implant dentistry for over 25 years.
Dr. Silverman is an attending Physician at Westchester County Medical Center, Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, a Clinical Associate Professor at New York Medical College, Adjunct Clinical Associate Professor Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery New York University School of Dentistry and faculty at NYU Post Grad Continuing Education Dental Implant Program.
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- New York State Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- 9th District Dental Society
- Rockland County Dental Society
- New York State Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- Bi-State Dental Study Club
- Hudson River Implant Study Club
- Carestream Dental Key Opinion Leader
- Thommen Medical Clinical Scientific Committee
- Thommen Medical Advisor
- Biohorizons Implant Company Key Opinion Leader
- Fortune Management Platinum Circle
- American Association of Implant Dentistry
- Rockland Boulders Baseball Team Oral Surgeon
- American Association of Implant Dentistry Education Oversight Committee
Past-President of AAID, Dr. Iyer graduated with honors from the New York University College of Dentistry in 1994 and went on to pursue graduate studies in Prosthodontics from the same University. He taught as a clinical Assistant Professor for several years at NYU’s department of Post Graduate Prosthodontics. Currently he holds two appointments in the departments of Periodontics and Prosthodontics at Rutgers’ University Dental School, New Jersey.
SHANKAR IYER DDS, MDS, FDSRCPS (Glasgow)
- Past-President AAID
- Clinical Asst. Professor, Departments of PG Periodontics, PG Prosthodontics and Implant Fellowship Programs, Rutgers University, NJ, USA.
- Course Director, AAID Maxicourse Asia – Saudi Arabia, Abu Dhabi, India
- Past President NE District, AAID
- Diplomat, American Board of Oral Implantology/Implant Dentistry
- Fellow, American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Editorial Board, Journal of Oral Implantology
- Chairman Global Committee, AAID
- Private Practice limited to Implant Dentistry and Prosthodontics
- Fellow, Greater New York Academy of Prosthodontists
- Co-Director AAID Maxicourses – Las Vegas, Rutgers University, Iran, Egypt and Malta.
- Fellow, International Academy of Dental Facial Esthetics
- Conducted courses and made presentations in over 30 countries
- Published several articles in peer-reviewed journals
- Director, Smile USA Center for Reconstructive Dentistry
- President, Smile USA Center for Educational Excellence
Dr. Rachana Hegde is an Associate Professor, Director of Implant Education and Director of Periodontics at College of Dental Medicine (CODM) at Roseman University of Health Sciences, South Jordan Utah. Dr. Hegde received her graduate degree in Dental Surgery from Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, India in 2005. She completed her post-doctoral education program in Periodontics at College of Dentistry, The Ohio State University in 2014. She served as the chief resident at the final year of her residency. In the same year, she received her Masters of Science degree in Dentistry from The Ohio State University. She is a Diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology and a peer reviewer for the Journal of Implantology and the International Journal of Clinical Implant Dentistry. She has authored and co-authored scientific papers on periodontics and implant dentistry. Dr. Hegde is currently an active member of the American Academy of Periodontology, American Academy of Implant Dentistry, American Academy of Dental Research and American Academy of Dental Education.